A mock ecommerce store website developed from ideation to launch over the course of the Fall 2020 semester at the University of San Francisco.
What is VeganEats?
As part of the course CS 486: UX Design at the University of San Francisco, I worked with two other students over the course of the Fall 2020 semester to develop VeganEats, a mock ecommerce site dedicated to providing easy access to local organic + vegan food/household products that can be delivered straight to your door.
Timeline of Workflow
- 1. Conduct user analysis + task analysis
- 2. Conceptual analysis
- 3. Sketch + ideate + low fidelity wireframing
- 4. Interaction design + mid fidelity wireframing
- 5. Initial usability testing
- 6. High fidelity wireframing / finalizing prototype
- 7. Final usability testing
- 8. Front end development
Our Frontend Website Implementation
Our high fidelity wireframe/prototype was made using Figma.
A comprehensive report containing summaries of our user analysis, task analysis, conceptual model, user testing findings, and changes to our prototype can be found below.